Here at Foodgoat we love food, but there is something else we love more: that's the Cleveland Browns. This weekend is one of my favorite times of the year- the NFL draft- where I can hope my team can make itself better.
So, I like to lock myself in my house and totally throw out all my food habits. No cooking... no prep.. no meals that require me to leave the TV for more than 3 mins. That's right - JUNK FOOD! why do I do this: because I refuse to miss a moment of the DRAFT.
Without further ado- here is my first official posting of Foodgoat's Brown draft board.
(I am making an assumtion that a Quinn-like quarterback will be leading our team next year- appose to Anderson-like quarterback: notice how I don't say Quinn is our quarterback just one who plays that style - sorry Kara).
1) Aaron Curry LB (no brainer)
2) Rey Maualaga ILB (this is the biggest surprise of my board- I would take him at pick #5)
3) Andre Smith OT (another oddball- I care about Gametape not workouts: and he is a mauler at RT)
4) RJ. Raji DT ( you can't stop the run you don't win in the AFC north)
5) Tyson Jackson DE/OLB (I believe in more than other Tweeners)
6) Jason Smith OT (more of a LT than RT- but good)
7) Eugene Monroe OT (more of a LT- but can you say “Pulling Tackle”?)
8) Brian Cushing OLB (need LB badly)
9) James Laurinaitis ILB (Ohio State LB scare me... but I have faith in James)
10) Clay Mattews OLB (does any Brownie fan need an explanation on this one- I thought not)
11) Chris Wells RB (J.Lewis is getting old- a perfect replacement)
12) Alex Mack C (this dude is a football player)
13) Max Unger C (one step down from Mack)
14) Brian Orakpo OLB/DE (I don't have much faith in him)
15) Malcolm Jenkins DB (I think he will play safety)
16) Jeremy Maclin WR (speedy receiver)
17) Michael Oher OT (big guy)
18) Eric Wood C (almost as good as Mack : we need a center)
19) Ziggy Hood DT (I like DTs and he has some fire)
20) Larry English OLB/DE (another tweener: but I believe in him)
21) Knowshon Moreno RB (fast good running back… I just like the bruiser type more)
22) Robert Ayers DE
23) Brian Robiskie WR
24) LeSean McCoy RB
25) Michael Crabtree WR *
26) Louis Delmas FS
27) Patrick Chung SS
28) Will Moore FS
29) Rashad Johnson FS
30) Donald Brown RB
*I made a switch (as much as I dislike what I hear about Crabtree : I guess I have to put him on the board somewhere.