- I love this rollaway morning coffee cabinet. Make a little room for a toaster and our breakfast area would be complete.
- Another reason to go to Japan ... Wendy's is fancy, with a Caviar & Lobster Sandwich and a Lobster Surf & Turf Burger. And here I was just happy to find the Son of the Baconator at Wendy's here!
- They still make Snoopy Sno-Cone machines!
- America's Test Kitchen has been cooking their way through the 20th century, but 1956, with the Grasshopper Pie, is the first recipe to look even vaguely appealing to me.
- Turns out you can buy those colored marshmallows for cereal, a la Lucky Charms, in bulk. Personally, I shudder to think of it.
- A Tree of Gondor shirt!!!
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Should I share links on Twitter? Facebook? Pinterest? Email them? Just keep them to myself on Evernote? I never know.