Muffins are so forgiving to bake. But they can be screwed up. Here's how I did it!
- Use raspberries that have been in your freezer for ... no one really knows how long.
- Over-oil the muffin pan. Be super sloppy about it so that oil drips out of the muffin pan during baking.
- Pull muffins out midway because there is an alarming amount of smoke coming out of your oven.
- Leave the half-baked muffins out while you try to clean a hot oven and wipe off the residual oil all around the pan.
- Put the half-baked muffins back in the oven an hour later.
- Take them out when done. Observe how they turned green. Note how they taste really weird.